You’ve put your heart into your business. You’ve curated products you believe in and think will help your community, or you’ve developed a product or three of your own. Or maybe it isn’t a thing you’re selling, but a service — food, yoga, photography, home improvement. Now you need to tell the world about it.
Especially today, as people are stuck home in front of their computers and looking to shop and research online, having a quality website is imperative to business success. I can help.
- Audience identification, voice establishment
- Web copy (home pages, about pages, landing pages, etc.)
- Web content (database resources, blog posts, content upgrades, etc.)
- off-loading writing work needed for your clients/customers so you can focus on what you do best
- Press releases, media kits, press room content
- Content strategy and consulting
You believe in your business, and want a platform that reflects it. This takes a writer who can truly understand your product, who will take the time to talk with you about exactly it is you are trying to communicate, and help you discover the best solutions to increase your audience, revenue, and hype. It takes a journalist’s inquisitive questioning, a poet’s empathy, a copy editor’s keen eye for detail, and an editor’s understanding of growth strategy. I can help.
I really appreciate that [Carolyne] can take a jumble of ideas, and has the patience, tenacity, and skill to organize that jumble and turn it into a coherent message that’s tailored to my voice, and to the audience I am trying to reach.Melissa, Practice Boss