You’ve put your heart into your business. You’ve curated products you believe in and think will help your community, or you’ve developed a product or three of your own. Or maybe it isn’t a thing you’re selling, but a service — food, yoga, photography, home improvement. Now you need to tell the world about it.
Especially today, as people are stuck home in front of their computers and looking to shop and research online, having a quality website is imperative to business success. I can help.
- Audience identification, voice establishment
- Web copy (home pages, about pages, landing pages, etc.)
- Web content (database resources, blog posts, content upgrades, etc.)
- off-loading writing work needed for your clients/customers so you can focus on what you do best
- Press releases, media kits, press room content
- Content strategy and consulting
You believe in your business, and want a platform that reflects it. This takes a writer who can truly understand your product, who will take the time to talk with you about exactly it is you are trying to communicate, and help you discover the best solutions to increase your audience, revenue, and hype. It takes a journalist’s inquisitive questioning, a poet’s empathy, a copy editor’s keen eye for detail, and an editor’s understanding of growth strategy. I can help.
[Carolyne] took the time to get to know my business and picked up on the things that were most important to me without me even having to tell her…She is prompt, keeps to the deadlines she sets- even kept ME on target…She also did a great job collaborating with my website designer when I felt completely out of my element. I would highly recommend her for any copywriting/copy editing support you need!SuMing